1. A Custom-Fit Home Cleaning Plan:
Our relationship with you begins with a thorough understanding of exactly what you want. A cleaning consultant interviews you to determine the level of cleaning you desire, the problems you want addressed, and your overall expectations for the job. Using this input, the consultant develops a home cleaning plan that meets all your needs, expectations and budget.
2. High Quality Professional Cleaning Results:
The abilities and skills of our cleaning teams determine the level of quality that can be achieved. Thus, we invest a great deal of resources to find, train and keep the cleaning professionals that make up our teams. A new team member spends many months learning our techniques, methodologies and procedures before she can work in your home without close supervision. Once her training is over, she will have mastered her cleaning work-flow and will have ownership of a specific set of cleaning tasks.
3. Consistency of Cleaning Results:
A quality manager inspects the work of each team member as the work is being performed and at completion of each cleaning task. These inspections ensure that the work performed in your home is consistent with our quality standards.
4. Best Value for Your Home Cleaning Dollars:
Our cleaning professionals are well trained, well managed and follow our proprietary cleaning methodology, which enables them to work more productively and efficiently as a team. Higher productivity and efficiency means that our teams get more cleaning done in less time, which in turn, allows us to provide our customers better cleaning results at a lower cost.
5. Protection Against Damage or Loss:
We are bonded and carry liability and workers compensation insurance so you are protected in the unlikely event of damage to your property, an accidental loss or a work injury.
6. Professional Cleaning Equipment: Our Miele vacuums have High Efficiency Particulate Air filtration (HEPA) that can remove 99.9% of airborne particles including dust, allergens, bacteria, pet dander, dust mite feces and more. This is a critical feature if you are an allergy or asthma sufferer, or if you have pets or kids in your home.
7. Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not completely satisfied with your home cleaning results, we will return and redo the work to your satisfaction at no additional charge.
If you are looking to hire professionals to clean your house, we are positive you will be extremely pleased with our services. We invite you to learn more about us. Call today for a free consultation!